Posted in By Putrid Gloom 0 comments

Ok, so I'm a nightmare...I know. I'm in and out of SL (mostly on the Ghost Mannequin alt  as Putrid is currently enjoying the facilities of Wits End Sanatorium) so I just wanted to give you a little heads up about some things that are happening.

Ghost has a store called .:Memento Mori:. 
It's slightly different to Show me on the Doll, it's less carnival and more Victorian Lowbrow and Taxidermia. There is not much in the store yet, but I'm making like a mofo so hop on over and join the subscriber for updates.

Here's what we have on sale right now

The Oh Deer Leggings are ony 15L$ for a fatpack!!

You can find .:Memento Mori:. Here

So also, some Show me on the Doll news. I had a hard drive failure and lost most of Putrid's files, but I did manage to salvage a few from Inworldz and have set up a little SMOTD pop-up store until she's released. 
On sale there too are some things from Flux and other various events including these 'Love Boots' which are mesh and come in six colours and are only 40L$
You can find Show me on the Doll Here

It's good to be back....I missed you all, I may even build our Gloomyville again

~Putrid/Ghost~